tiistai 5. helmikuuta 2013

SMOKE METAL PLASTIC

Winter semester is going to be over in few weeks. I haven't updated in a long time mainly because I have no time or energy left after all the schoolwork and partying. Or I'm just too head deep into everything else exiting that my life brings up.

These following pictures are from Autumn/Winter collection 2013 that I put together with my team partner Minna. These outfits were created for two different courses: Knitwear Design and Collection Concept. 


The theme for the collection is hypermodernism. I used all sorts of experimental materials in the design process but to me there is always the aspect of function when it comes to clothes. After knitting a shirt out of sewing thread and sewing a skirt out of anti-slip mat I can say I did my experimenting with the materials for one collection. After all it is not everyday thing to get to design a collection that does not have to fit for commercial purposes. 
I hope that I'll get to do more experimenting with new and unexpected materials and techniques.





Photos: Nini Van Deering
Make up: Joy 
Model: Dax Constantine

After few setbacks (such as using the plan B made up in one day) to do the photoshoot I'm more than pleased how these photos turned out to be. Specially when I have no further experience working with a professional camera...
I hope that I'll get to do more experimenting with new and unexpected materials and techniques.


Well see what the spring in Berlin has to offer.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti